The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Travel

I'm so pleased to announce that I have a new badge for my blog. I "Made the Fab 4" at The Play Date Cafe for my PDCC37 challenge entry last week. That's the kind of news that really makes my day. Yipee!!
I just got my first Unity order earlier this week and couldn't wait to use my new stamps. So I made this quick card this morning before getting started on my work for the day. The Unity Addicts Challenge for the week is to use orange, teal, and navy. I also wanted to try yesterday's SCS challenge for using chalks. The chalky look is really growing on me, and I'm lovin' the Poppin' Pastels technique! I also used this sketch from the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

We just bought a little pop-up camper trailer this year so we could take our kids camping. I just *had* to have this Unity "Destination: Happiness" stamp! This card will be for my DH's birthday in early September, right after we return from an extending camping trip. I think it will be perfect for him!

For details on the supplies used in this card, please click here. Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win, Emily! Your cards are always fantastic so I'm not surprised! I love your camper van card too - such great colours!

Marisa said...

Congrats on the Fab 4 win! SO much fun to be able to display the honor on your blog :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

And you were worried about one lone award up there! Congratulations!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE this, Emily! One of my favorite Unity stamps! :)