The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stampin' B's Holiday Card Challenge

For this week's Stampin' B's DT challenge, Faith is our hostess. Her challenge to us was to make a holiday card. I decided to go with a snowy CAS Christmas card. I love these sweet snowmen and this awesome maraschino baker's twine from The Twinery!

I used the following challenges in the making of this card. I hope you've been inspired to play along with the Stampin' B's!! If you do make a card, post it on your blog or SCS gallery, and link it up to the Inlinkz tool on the Stampin' B's blog. (Because of Thanksgiving, I posted a bit early this week. The official post on the Stampin' B's DT blog will be up and running at 12:01 AM EST on November 25.) We'd love to see what you create!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU So Many Scallops
Paper: various card stock,
Echo Park Everyone Loves Christmas DP
Ink: SU baja breeze, Palette toile pink, Marvy LePlume II cherry marker
Accessories: CM corner rounder punch, EK 1.25" circle punch, SU scallop circle punch, SU decorative label punch, dimensionals, white grosgrain ribbon, red rhinestone, maraschino baker's twine from The Twinery

22 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super cute, Em! Love the card design! :)

Kristy Smith said...

Emily this is SO cute but yet SO clean and simple! I love the stamps and the twine just adds the perfect touch! Great card!

Benzi said...

How cute is that paper...just melts a snowman lover's heart..that would be mine. LOL Cute sketch and I love your twine and that great sentinent piece, too. I don't know if I told you I left both my cameras out of town last weekend and had to borrow one to post my Stampin B's card tonight. Ugh! Cannot wait to get them back and that will be tomorrow. Yea!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, Emzi.

jovialjudi said...

Fabulous card as always Emily! Just wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Judi

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe! What a darling card Emily! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

de said...

Love the snowman cookie inspiration for this card! Adorable!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, such a striking card. I love the dentiment panel and the twine. Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW this week. xx

Anita said...

Very cute Emily. I love that paper and twine and the stamped verse is so pretty.

Shelley said...

This looks amazing, I love the style and layout. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx
P.S
There is also some blog candy here...www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk

Joanne (jojot) said...

how very sweet....might be CAS, but it packs a fun punch...Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

So cute Emily!! Love the twine and classic Christmas colors! So happy you joined in the Crafty Creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

Anonymous said...

very cute! i love the snowmen paper and the layered up sentiment.

Lenet said...

beautiful card, Thanks for playing with us at WMSC

Julia Aston said...

What a fun creation Emily! love the red/white twine! thanks for including the WMS sketch in your card this week!

Anonymous said...

Emily, this has got to be one of my favourite Christmas cards I've seen in blogland recently! I just love your design and the colours, and that double strand of twine is the perfect finishing touch!

SmilynStef said...

Love the rounded corners and the bakers twine ... such a festive Etsy Inspired design.

gina g said...

Fabulous card, lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Pat said...

Emily, that is just precious! Love those snowmen!

Just wanted to stop by & say hi. I hope to get another computer soon, as this one only works when it wishes to! lol

Hope your Thanksgiving was great.
Hugs, Pat

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Emily, love the snowman dp, and the inspirational cookies do look scrummy.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our let it snow challenge, please feel free to enter again we'd love to reach 500 entries this challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, look at all 19 comments you've got so far! Awesome! I love your sweet little snowmen card, and how you followed the Waltzingmouse sketch so beautifully. I haven't pulled out that SU stamp set in so long, and I am happy to see the wintery one here on your card. Oh, and the twine! Love it. Just ordered myself 2 sampler packs right now, 'cause today only they are taking 30% off any order!

Sue Lelli said...

Emily, your snowmen are so CUTE! LOVE the bakers twin and the three stacked labels! FAB card!

Sue Lelli said...

I left a blog award for you on my blog!