The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We have a WINNER!!!

(scroll down or click HERE for my Day 2 Blog Hop post for Mark's Finest Papers)

Thanks so much to everyone who entered my Mother's Day Blog Candy contest for 5 yards of pink & black striped grosgrain ribbon. I had such fun reading about which colors you like to pair with PINK!! This morning I used random.org to draw a winner:
And lucky commenter #2 is Annette Holleger of Feeding the Soul!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Annette, you have until noon EDT on Saturday, May 14, 2011, to email me with your full name and mailing address to claim your prize. (Click on "View my Complete Profile" under ABOUT ME in the right-hand sidebar. You'll find a link to my email address there.)

If I don't hear from Annette by the deadline, I will draw a new winner on Saturday afternoon. So stay tuned!


Have a day filled with bliss, everyone!
Emily

3 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats Annette!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats, Annette!

Benzi said...

Congrats, Annette..enjoy the ribbon!