The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DeNami Product Spotlight

I'm so excited to share my first DeNami Design Product Spotlight with the DeNami Design Team! Today we are featuring the Small Heart Outline stamp:
Such a versatile stamp! Be sure to check out today's DeNami blog post for all of the other ideas the design team came up with for this sweetheart of a stamp.

So when I first laid eyes on the Small Heart Outline, what immediately came to mind were conversation hearts.
Since I couldn't shake it, I just had to go with it!

I stamped the Small Heart Outline on conversation-heart-appropriate cardstock hues in Satin Red Versafine ink, then used my Stamp-A-Majig to stamp fun sayings from DeNami's Love Sentiments stamp set. There wasn't much left to do on this super CAS card after that! I just scored some lines in a DeNami white card, popped up my cut-out hearts on foam tape, rounded two corners with my new Corner Chomper, and I was d-o-n-e. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

I'm entering this in Young Crafters Unite Challenge #5: Clean and Simple.

Thanks for dropping by today; I'm always happy to see you here. :)
Have a great one!
Emily

20 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Oh Emily, your heart candy card is so sweet. I love the CAS design of it. You are definitely rocking these Denami stamps!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Pam said...

Love the candy hearts! Makes for a 'sweet' Valentine card!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Conversations hearts...happy sigh....isn't it funny, they don't taste good at all, but we remember them so fondly! Love the simple scoring border & the rounded corners, and didn't you find the perfect colours for your hearts! Love it :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Great inspiration photo!

Marisa said...

Totally cute!

Bonnie said...

Those hearts are so cute popped up and framed with the scoring! And you know how I love CAS cards. Great job, Emily!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card Emily! Perfectly CAS, and those hearts are so bright & cheerful popping off the white! ;o)

Lisa A. said...

What a "sweet" CAS card, Emily...LOVE it...those hearts are perfect popped!!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute Emily. It reminds me of when I was a kid and got these conversation hearts. It was so fun to read them and give them to my friends.

yyam said...

Awww...so sweet....love the sentiments in the cute hearts! :)

Ellen Taylor said...

Emily your card it just as sweet as can be! Love those images and the clean lines of your card! TFS

Benzi said...

Ooh, what a fun CAS card, Emily! I love it... quick, easy, and so pretty.

Dana said...

Brilliant. Clever. Incredible. Is there anything else I can say that hasn't already been said? LOL
I'm so glad you are on the Denami team Emily. You really do great work.

Jen W. said...

CAS perfection! They look just like those little hearts!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this!! fabulous inspiration!! Congrats on the DT!!!

andrea said...

Emily, this is a super card. Using the outline stamp is what really gives definition to the canversation hearts coupled with the perfect shades! We make 4" fondant covered conversation cakes at our bakery for the holidays...think I know how to make a tag to tie into that for a big sale! great job!

Marie said...

Wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge =)

Nicki S said...

I knew EXACTLY what you were trying to convey with these adorable hearts! Great job! LOVE the CAS feel and the scored lines! A beauty!

Andrea M said...

Emily, this card is so darn SWEET! Love the fact that they look like candy hearts! Such a FABULOUS CAS layout!

Belz said...

This card is ADORABLE! Congrats on top 5 over at young crafters unite :) Belz x